Holiday confessions

Holiday stories you should try to hide !

sunbathing innocently, we know this isn't all you get up to on holiday!

Michael, 26, Doncaster

I went on a family holiday to Magaluf when I was 15.

On the last night my dad had to hold up the bus which was taking us from the hotel to the airport by twenty minutes because I wasn’t at the hotel or answering my phone.

I told everyone I lost track of time, which is true. I had walked down to beach with I girl that I had met and lost my virginity to her. When my Dad saw that sand was pouring out of all my clothes, he immediately knew exactly what I had been up to. Needless to say he wasn’t impressed, but at least I can say that my first time was memorable.

Andy, 21, Barnsley

When I was 16, I went on holiday with the lads to Malia. During the holiday we had gotten to know a few other groups of girls and guys staying at our hotel, so we decided to have a big night out all together. It got to about 4am and I had lost all the lads I came on holiday with and was left with another guy and 2 girls. I got the bright idea to go skinny dipping in the sea, so off me and the other guy went thinking the girls would follow they never did, but we didn’t think much to it. We came out to find them and all of our clothes gone! They did leave us our shoes and wallets, but no taxi would take us due to our nakedness. It took us forever to find the hotel; I have never felt so embarrassed in all my life!!!’

Rebecca, 19, Nottingham.

I went on a girl’s holiday to Ibiza with my two friends. We were all in a club and I felt really ill so I went to sit on some seats in the toilet where it was quiet. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in pitch black. The club had closed and my friends had left without coming to find me. I found them outside flirting with some guys, turns out they hadn’t even realised that I’d been gone.

Bruised face Ben, 20, Lincoln

I went on a bar crawl in Maguluf and ended up participating in a drinking game on stage in the biggest club there.  I had to get naked and sprint across the dance floor and down a bottle of beer from someone else’s sock, amongst other things. After I had won the competition I just put my boxers back on for the remainder of the night. I started dancing and kissing a girl in club, I wanted her to come back to my hotel but she didn’t speak English so she didn’t understand me. I then decided to go and try it on with a different girl, to my dismay the first girl saw me and came over and punched me in the face because she wanted to come back to mine. The other girl then realised what I had done and also punched me. I went home alone with a bruised face.

Chantelle, 19, Sheffield

My two best friends and I went to Amsterdam for New Year when we were 17. It was our 2nd night out, we had been drinking for a while and somehow we had been dragged into a club and offered free drinks all night if we could fill the club. So up goes my friend onto the bar where there was a pole and started dancing. At the time this seemed great, free drinks and we weren’t really doing anything!! Later on I got the idea that I wanted to have ago at pole dancing, so I got helped onto the bar and I’m raring to go. I grabbed the pole swung my leg round hoping to look all graceful and sexy, but no. I went flying round the pole kicked one of the barmaids in the head broke numerous glasses and 2 bottles of tequila…How was I supposed to know the pole spun round!!! Thank god they didn’t make me pay for anything, I felt soooo embarrassed, I didn’t know what to do so I sat on the bar and tried to act like it didn’t happen. Sadly that didn’t work and they kicked us out.’

Anonymous, 23, Leeds

On a recent holiday to Bulgaria I went to a beach party that was organised by the club reps. As soon as I got there I had my eye on this one girl who was there and as I got drunker we kept catching each others eye. Later that night she came over to me and started dragging me to a different beach. She lay on a sun lounger and ordered me to have sex with her; it wasn’t until after that she told me that I had just taken her virginity. After falling asleep for a while, I got up and had to walk five miles back to my hotel in just my boxers because I had forgotten where I had put my clothes. To make matters worse I got really bad sun burn.